Getting older has made me be more reflective but also more adventurous and make changes to how i live my day to day life. So when i turned 24 in May it got me thinking and i made a list of 24 things i want to do whilst 24.
- Move into my first home – obvious i know, but i can’t bloody wait
- Be more creative
- Learn to sew
- Make more time for those that matter
- Cut out fish from my diet – go full veggie
- Care less about not looking 100% all the time
- Take more photos of special moments
- Embrace my imperfections
- Have more of an open mind on things i would ordinarilly force my option on
- Buy more shoes (heart eyes emoji)
- Push myself to do more professionally
- Stop comparing myself to others
- Eat less bread – its my achilles heel
- Be more spontaneous
Ok…. confession time, so i didn’t quite make 24. who knew writing this list would be so hard, but for the time being this will do – and i thought if there’s anything that crops up throughout the year that i think fits this list well i can always add to it. A little bit of mystery never hurt anyone.